Your Medical Home:
What does it mean for you?
At the Union Health Center, a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home, you have many resources to help you stay healthy:
- Personal Provider You have a caring provider who, together with your Medical Home Team, works with you to set your health goals and gives you the tools to accomplish them. Call (212) 924-2510 to register with a provider today.
- Integrated Team When you need help, you can always call your team. The greeter, nursing staff, care coordinators and your provider work together to provide you with all the resources you need to get and stay healthy. Each team has dedicated telephone lines that allow you to speak with your team directly.
- Enhanced Access When you are not feeling well, you can see a provider that same day. You can also speak with a provider at night or on the weekends if you are feeling sick. Patients can speak with a clinical staff member 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Easy Communication You can contact your team by telephone or electronically through the web-based patient portal. Visit our patient portal to communicate with us online:
- Coordinated Care There are over 40 specialists at the Union Health Center who see you in collaboration with your primary care team. UHC works closely with area hospitals and labs to insure that your care is coordinated. UHC uses an advanced electronic medical record that centralizes your health information and allows your team to understand exactly what has been done for you, track your health outcomes, and coordinate your care.
UHC's Patient Portal