Registration Desk Supervisor
Union Health Center (UHC), a non-profit ambulatory healthcare center, is seeking a full-time, bi-lingual Spanish Registration Desk Supervisor with a focus on customer service to join its team. UHC is committed to serving the health care needs of union members, their families and retirees. This individual will supervise staff in all registration areas and oversees day-to -day front desk operations in a fast-paced environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. *College degree required
- -Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in a health care setting; ambulatory care preferred.
- -Strong interpersonal, oral, written communication and problem-solving skills.
- -Good computer skills required, knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and electronic medical record.
- -Excellent customer service skills required.
- -Language: Bilingual English/ Spanish required
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. UHC is an equal opportunity employer.